Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Older

How do you know when you are getting old and out of shape?
When you hurt your lower back attemping to kickbox. That's the kind of shape I'm in. And pain.
I'm also taking a history class at the college this semester, which also makes me realize I'm older, but in this case, it's a good thing. Was I really that stupid when I was 19? Actually only a few people in the class make me want to slap them. One kid is pretty book smart, but he has no clue about life. And another one makes stupid comments and giggles.
I could be a little mean right now, but I'm blaming it on my back and the fact that there really are stupid people in the world. (And I'm sure I'm one of them according to some.)

3 comments:

Traci said...

bummer about your back! my back hurts too if it makes you feel any better!
congrats on going back to school, you always seem to have something fun rolled up your sleeve!

Jenni James said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry your back is killing you! LOL! But you know why, right? I mean, i think the Lord knew he better keep you down or you'd actually kickbox one of those teens in the head. LOL! Yup! Gotta love teens! hahah! hang in there! Miss you!

JLBayley said...

Actually, you know you're getting old when your back hurts just thinking about kick boxing.