Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Morning

Steve was able to go skiing today. He got up and left about 6:15 am. He went with Chad and his parents. I'm at home with Nathan. He's hasn't been feeling very well the last couple of days.
My back is still hurting, so it wasn't even a question if I wanted to go skiing. Besides, Steve so deserves to go. He's been working hard and then coming home at night and installing our new windows. They look awesome by the way. What a difference they make with keeping the house warmer.

So I got an itouch for Christmas. I love it. But every once in a while when I'm listening to music, the sound just stops. If you look at it, it says it's still playing, but no sound. Has this ever happened to anyone? Of course I don't remember where I put the receipt. Steve gave it to me and I stashed it somewhere. Anyway, I better get busy.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Hope you and Nathan get feeling better soon! Sorry I am no help with your itouch. Adam had one though.
Glad Steve got to go skiing too!
Your new windows sounds fabulous!

Lisa B. said...

congrats! i love my i touch. sometimes pandora gives me a hard time. but sometimes when i am listening to music all day on my player it will slow down a little. i think the touches and i phones are just having to work so much harder than regular i pods. who knows. it to ok me a while to reallly get into my touch but i love love love it now.