Tuesday, March 17, 2009


This is Nicky. Our newest edition to our family. He's such a sweet dog. We love him so much except when he poops or peeps on our floor. He's getting better.
For those of you who have been losing sleep wondering what I got on my midterm, start sleeping well again because I got an A. But now I have to write a "thought" paper on what I have learned about human nature from my studies thus far. Can't wait to start.
Spring Break is next week and I'm thinking I don't want to stay home. I either want to visit my sister in Utah, or the other one in Las Vegas. To bad we can't meet in the middle somewhere, like Disney Land. That would be fun.

2 comments:

Traci said...

nicky is soo cute! give him a pat from us!
awesome grade on your midterm! what are you going to school for?
have fun on your spring break, either place sounds like fun!!

Melissa said...

Disneyland is not in the middle! Hope you had fun in Vegas. I was jealous. love ya
melissa