Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

Last week the weather was beautiful and warm. Spring Break rolls around and it's stink'in cold. We were going to go camping and 4-wheeling in Canyon Lands tomorrow, but the weather is cold and windy there too, so we nixed that idea. But today was fun. Nathan went to aunt Cathie's house and played. Katie and I ate at Red Lobster with mom and dad for lunch, went shopping a bit, and went and saw Race to Witch Mountain. It was pretty good. I really like Dwayne Johnson, although he'll always be Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson to me. Anyway, exciting movie, and it was even better sitting by the 9 year old that laughed the loudest of anyone in the theater.
That's my girl.

3 comments:

Traci said...

bummer about your weather for spring break! not fun! good to hear the movie was good, i was wondering about that! i love red lobster!

Jenni James said...

Yay! I love that you have a girl who laughs right out loud! Did you go home to farmington? Or did your mom and dad come and visit you guys? Jenni

Melissa said...

Our spring break starts in 5 days. I am hoping and praying for nice weather. I am just tired of cold. We had soccer games in the 30 something weather today. The high was suppose to be something like 43. But I guess when the kids are running around they are warm! Janessa is the star of her team! (like she needs that)
glad you could enjoy time with your girl.