Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Last Day of February

I seriously don't know what to write. My birthday month is over. I'm a year older (wah). Life is good. Since I wrote last we:
-got a new puppy named Nicky
-I got called to serve in the primary
-Nate turned eight
-we got our old jeep back because the fools defaulted on the payment
-anyone want to buy a jeep?
-Steve went and played in the famous sand dunes of southern california on his dirt bike and 4-wheeler
-I saw a couple of lame movies and a really cute one
-Katie started soccer again
-I took my midterm. Hope I did well. Who knows....

And that's about it. EXCITING.

4 comments:

Holly said...

It actually sounds like you had a pretty good month besides the jeep thing. sorry about that one. I am always so happy for March to come around. I guess because I know spring is just around. Happy Belated Birthday!

Brian & Rena Bayley said...

That's alot going on!!! I bet you did great on your midterm!! Ohh man... I wish we could of gone to the dunes to!!! Argh!!! Better there doing that then here dealing with this stuff!! But depending on how this works out we might still making it back for Moab trip!!! That would be fun! We miss you guys soooo much!!

Jenni James said...

I was thinking about you! And I wondered how your birthday went! LOL! Gotta lvoe February! What's your new puppy's name?

Traci said...

what a busy month! happy belted birthday to you and nate! congrats on the primary calling and the new dog! you need to post a pic of the dog!
good luck with school too!