Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This morning I'm standing by the elevators with my breakfast waiting to go up and I see the sign, use stairway in case of emergency. I think, I really need some excersize, so I ask these two workers (?) where the stairs are. "Stairs? No, we don't have stairs. These elevators will take you up." He pushes the button for me.

So I lunch time I'm heading off the floor and I see a hard hat worker and ask him where the stairs are. He shows me, not sure if I can use them, and the door opens. Thank you, I say, just need some excersize. Oh, sure.
I get my lunch and head up the stairs, 5 flights. Legs are burning. Man I need to get in shape. Get to the 5th floor and you have to have a security card to unlock the door. What's up with that? So I head back down stairs and take the elevators up. I tried, right?

1 comment:

Traci said...

Ok that story is too funny! Sorry you couldn't get any exercise in!!! But you did try!!!