Sunday, June 15, 2008

What's Going On....

Happy Father's Day! (now that it's pretty much over.) Nothing real exciting is going on here. One week from tomorrow Steve, Nate and I are flying out to Ohio for Nate's surgery. Hopefully we come home without a trach. How great would that be? I can't really imagine it yet. Katie will be staying with the grandparents. They get to fight over her. Nate and I will be gone for 3 to 4 weeks. Hey, I don't have to cook dinner for a month! I will probably come home 10 pounds heavier from sitting around all the time. Plus the hospital has these awesome chocolate chip cookies. I'll have to find some stairs I can run up and down. (ha ha, probably won't happen.)

Carla and John's house is coming along good. They hope it will be done in August.

Torie and her kids were down for the weekend. I'm getting old.

So, in church the Relief Society asked if anyone could play the piano, even a little bit. So I thought, ya, I can play one handed today if I don't know the song well. No. They wanted someone to play every week. Anyway, I'm getting better, but today was pretty terrible. I wanted to start banging my head on the piano but I didn't think that would be very reverent, not that my playing was. At least the lessen went over and I only had to play one verse of the last song.
And that is what's going on in my life.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Thanks for the update! And we will keep Nathan in our prayers!
That is awesome to hear about you playing the piano in RS- you go girl!