Sunday, June 29, 2008

One more day until the breathing tube comes out of Nate's nose/throat. He's pretty drugged up, but he wakes up just enough to watch a little bit of a movie here and there.
I'm tired from doing nothing all day, but this gives me a chance to do all the time wasting activities that I like, but feel guilty doing when I'm at home because there are better things I could be doing. Surfing the web, reading, playing Sudoku, and nodding off. I've already read Ella Enchanted, which was pretty good, and Fairest, with wasn't as good, but still okay. I started the Wheel of Time Series. It's a little more heavy reading than the previous. I started the Alchemist, but can't quit get into it yet. I really wish I had the harry potter series. Those always keep me glued to the book. They should have a book store in or close to the Hospital.
I miss Katie so much. She's having fun with the cousins though. Melissa and her kids are visiting mom and dad.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Hang in there! That will be great to get the breathing tube out too!!!
Give Nathan a hug from us!!!
We love you guys!