Sunday, April 13, 2008

Untitled

Nate and I are getting ready to go to Crapaquerque tomorrow for an ear appointment. Nobody knows what happened to his other ear doctor, so now we have to go and meet a different one. Is anyone else sick of doctors as much as I am?

Well, I didn't post this before because it was too sad, but alas, I must. Charlie (our wonderful rottie) died a couple of weeks ago. He was in a lot of pain and could hardly eat, so we had to put him down. I know I complained about that dang dog alot, but I sure miss him. It was nice having someone happy to see you when you got home even if he knocked you down and stepped on your feet. I'll miss his little floppy ears. He was a great dog and we will miss him.

2 comments:

Traci said...

So sorry to her about Charlie! You guys had him a long time! Do you think you will get another dog???

Adam Buchanan said...

sorry to hear about that.