Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Car



Okay, I've never had a brand new, never been owned car before. This is so fun. Oh ya, I can't call it a car... a jeep. So Saturday Steve was driving home from a job and had to flip a uey (how would that be spelled?) because he saw this jeep. He test drove it, after the soccer game I test drove it, and we almost bought it, but just couldn't see having that payment.

Yesterday on my way home from Albuquerque the engine light came on my jeep and I kind of freaked out. Steve freaked out because I go back and forth to Alb all the time and was worried about me and nate being stranded. So today we decided a new car with a lifetime warrenty on the engine and trans and something another was a pretty good deal. Some special Jeep is having right now. It was so fun driving it home! Mine all mine. And Steve's, I guess. JK
Is that a sweet color or what?

6 comments:

Traci said...

Love, Love, Love It!! The color and the 4 doors!!!! Have fun with it!!!
You are one lucky girl!

Lisa B. said...

Drool is coming our of my mouth right now.!!! Adam and I dream of that car.. "Lucky!"

emily and Nate said...

SWEET!!!!! no minnie van for holly, your the kind of soccer mom I'm going to be.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE the color! I'm not too jealous since I know you really would rather have a silver mini-van like me :o)

Lisa B. said...

did you sell the other jeep yet?

Woodard Gang said...

Cute jeep! We just got an older Jeep to run around in on the weekends with the kids...we love it!