Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's been Forever......

Okay, not forever. Four months or so. Sorry I'm such a slacker. So, here's an update on the Bayley Family Adventures:

I became a Close to my Heart consultant.  What is that you ask? I sell (but mostly play with) clear stamps and paper and scrapbook goodness. I am really loving it. What to learn more? Then check out my other blog at http://www.bayleystudios.blogspot.com/ to see what it's all about.

Now on to the life changing news.....  Steve decided to go back to college and become an engineer. What that means for us:  We will sell our house this spring, move into my parents house this summer while they are on their mission to Palmyra :) , find a cheap apartment in the fall when they get back. And then in two years or so after Steve's gotten all the education he can at San Juan, we will move, (we are thinking Albuquerque) to a place where he can finish his degree. And then who knows.  SCARY, but exciting at the same time.   So, anyone want to buy a house?   Just kidding.  but not really. 

Okay, I guess that's about all the news I have for now.

2 comments:

emily and Nate said...

WOW, that is pretty big news!Really exciting, good luck on your new adventure.

Traci said...

yeah so good to hear from you holly! love to hear what you guys are up too. you always have something rolled up your sleeve! i have a friend who works for close to my heart at the main office in utah!
good luck with everything!!!
what a fun adventure that lays ahead for you guys!