Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Post

We had a good weekend. Here's the breakdown of what we did.
- Friday night went four-wheeling. I rolled the 4-wheeler on me. That's right, I got a little too comfortable with my 4-wheeling abilities or lack thereof. Only a couple of scraps and bruises.
- Saturday Steve ran a 10K and did awesome. We then went to Albuquerque to the Temple with Adam and Lisa and their kids. We took turns watching the kids while each couple went in.
- After the Temple, had a meal at ihop - worst service I've had in awhile, but the food was still good.
- Sunday went to church (duh) and headed off to John and Carla's for a nice family meal with Steve's Uncle Farrel and Aunt Susie. Their 2 kids came up from Albuquerque also. Came home and headed over to my parents for a late happy birthday for my dad.
- Kids are now in bed and I'm trying to plan my fabulous week ahead.

3 comments:

emily and Nate said...

sounds like a crazy busy weekend! You did a lot in a couple days. It's nice you guys get to see the family so much.

Traci said...

ok, make me jealous with all the fam around!! bummer about the 4-wheeler and glad you survived!!!

Melissa said...

You really rolled the 4 wheeler? Wow. You didn't say anything when we talked on the phone!

Sounds like a fun weekend. Can't wait until I am included in your weekend :).