Monday, October 6, 2008

We're Still Alive

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I get really into blogging and then I don't care about it for awhile. Anyway, our life has been pretty busy. Here's our schedual.
Monday...recover from wild weekend. (More like lazy weekend. Nothing gets done, so Monday I get going again.)
Tuesday...Nathan has Speech and Katie has soccer practice
Wednesday.... I work at Artifacts for a couple of hours, Cubs Scouts after school.
Thursday......I have religion class, (Old Testement), Katie has piano, then soccer.
Friday..... I have watercolor class in the morning, Nathan has speech, and hopefully Steve and I get to go out.
Okay, so that doesn't seem like that much, but sometimes, it is.

Steve's brother Brandon and his family came to visit. They were here for a week or so. Their little baby Gage is soo cute. Everywhere I look there are babies or women getting ready to have a baby. Is that just me? or has anyone else noticed too? Then this last week my sister Melissa came to visit with her three little ones. They are lots of fun. I don't know how she does it though.

Steve can't hardly wait for ski season to start. He already got himself a new pair of skiis. In case you didn't know, I gave up on snowboarding and started skiing. I am so much more comfortable on skiis. Love it. Snowboarding is still way cool though. Too bad I sucked at it.

4 comments:

emily and Nate said...

I love your family pic, you guys look great! Don't forget to send me your e-mail so I can invite you to our blog, we made it private.
So here are some more babies to add to the list Ryan and Sochilt are preggo.

churchillzoo said...

I think we are in a major baby boom. You are not just seeing things. I like your new family photo!

Holly said...

Thanks. You ever think you look really great in a shirt and then you see a picture of you in it and realize it's not that great? Those are my thoughts on the my shirt I'm wearing in the family pic.

Jenni James said...

I hear you! I'm seeing babies everywhere and most of them aren't mine! LOL! I'm so baby hungry I can't see straight... that might be part of my problem. Oh and I've tagged you on my blog! heheheh! Go check it out!