Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bear Lake Reunion

We were able to go to Idaho for our Waite family reunion. It was so much fun. We left Tuesday, went to Lagoon Wednesday and were at the Blue House that night. Katie rode all the scary rollercoasters and loved it. (That's my girl) And Nathan had fun on the kiddie rides. Although when he got splashed on Rattle Snake Rapids, he looked at us like "why did you let that happen?" We got off the ride and he promptly tried to strip down.
Being at the Lake without Nathan's track was a whole new experience. Not having to worry about him drowning if the water touched his neck was a big plus. He had so much fun. Chad rented jet skiis on Friday and it was awesome. I took Katie out on one and she asked how long I've been riding them. She had fun. She was singing, laughing or screaming the whole time. Steve took Nathan. Steve said he smiled and waved everytime he saw me and Katie riding around.
Back to real life. School starts next week. Is anyone else excited?

3 comments:

The Waite Family said...

Hey Holly I'm so glad you left a comment i love reading them. Im so happy to hear that nathan is going so well, our house is cute it is blue and is three stories with a deck on the back and we are right on the water, we have stairs that take us down to the beach, you need to come and visit:)

The Waite Family said...

Hey so what do you think of Breaking Dawn? I have alot of mixed feelings:( :) You should come to washington and we can go to forks for the movie!!!

Traci said...

What a fun reunion. I heard Nathan had a blast too! Love Ber Lake, it's been years since i have been there!!
Yep, school starts here next week, I will have to admit, I am excited for the tykes to be back to school and on a schedule.