Monday, March 24, 2008


We just got back from MOAB Saturday night. It was fun. Yes, I actually enjoyed it. Thursday we went on the Kane Creek trail, which is a little scary and long. After about 4 hours I was ready to be done with that one. The hot tub that night made it all better. I told myself I only had to go on the trails one day. Steve had other plans. So Friday we went on a trail no one had ever been on and it was fun. (Did I just write that?) There were even some whoop-dee-doos. I road a four-wheeler for a hour or so and the weather was nice. Just a good day. Saturday morning we took the kids to an Easter Egg hunt. Then Steve took us shopping for a little while. We had lunch and split up. Katie and I finished our day shopping while Steve and Nate played. (I'm not really sure what they did.) Then it was time to go home. So, apprently this is the only picture I took. Someone was video-camering the whole time, so we have some footage, just no pics. Sorry Lisa, but isn't this a pretty dead tree?

2 comments:

emily and Nate said...

oh I love moab, and look at you getting all outdoorsy and stuff. Mindy is getting better, last I talked to her she was going to work two hours a day. Her sodium was crazy high and she was really dehydrated so it effected her tumor, hopefully with time she'll feel like her old self again!

Traci said...

Sounded like a fun trip! We sure miss Moab, enjoy it for us!