Saturday, February 2, 2008

Katie and I went to an art gallery for it's opening exhibit last night. It was pretty fun. She likes to look at the art with me. It didn't hurt that her friend Emryk was there either. It's the coolest place. It is an old lumber store downtown that they converted into art studios and a small gallery. I think there are 8 artist who rent spaces. The spaces are mostly open so you can see what the artist is working on. That's where I take my calligraphy classes. I get to work for a couple hours a week to pay for my classes. I'm pretty excited. It's just fun being there. It makes me want to create something.

3 comments:

Traci said...

The art show sounded like fun. That is awesome that Kaitlyn liked going as well. So do you work there?

Holly said...

I'm going to start this week in exchange for my classes. On Thursdays for a couple of hours. Yippy.

Bonnie said...

I'm jealous that you have a fellow female to do things with. My boys are getting to the age where they don't want to do anything girlie. I couldn't even pay them, or Dave, to go shopping with me for my birthday! The baby and Nik are usually pretty neutral still, which is good!