Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nate's Surgery

The surgery went very well. We will come back in 6 weeks to take the stint out of his throat. He's comfortable watching Hercules. Steve stayed the night with him last night. I came this morning so Steve could go get some sleep at the hotel. Katie is nice to have around. She's always happy. This morning she woke me up. I told her I wasn't ready to get out of bed and she said, "Well, Daddy's ready to get some sleep." She's too smart. Steve gave her ten dollars and she's excited to go shopping.

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

OH man I am glad it went well. I hope everything goes well. Nate is such a great kid. So is Katie she is such a joy to be around. keep us updated! i'm loving the posts. i didnt'know you were posting. i'll check it more

Bonnie said...

Hey guys "ditto" for me! I'm so glad it went well. It seems like someone "upstairs" must really love little Nathan. I can see why. I hope you and steve are holding up ok. That's a long journey. Keep us posted!

Traci said...

Hopefully Grandma and Brandon will be there soon. I didn't know Katie was with you guys, hope you all survived the trip.
So glad to hear things went well for Nathan and keep going that way too!
Thanks for the updates- love them! Nice to stay in touch!!!

Adam Buchanan said...

i like the chaco canyon picture on the right. nate is going to be a talker!